01. FOR THOSE WHO PRAY THE ROSARY & THOSE WHO DARE TO BELIEVE – LOOK TO THE MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY
02. Though we long as believers for God to manifest our heresy shuts our eyes and closes our ears. Look to the mysteries
03. More, we have failed to see him away from his chains and apart from his cross so then how can we know who we truly are? Look to the mysteries.
04. Our good works are written by his hand and our souls and each of our lives are judged by him. Look to the mysteries
05. Of the many gods there is only one, the same God that through the mysteries gives man and women the manifestation they need to bless their troubled souls. Yes the mysteries, the mysteries of the Virgin who was Eve who is love and who is who was and is to come like your own souls. Look to the mysteries
06. There is only one God.
07. And the two who were forged by our Holy Spirit are one flesh and one spirit and since the Garden they have never been separated. Look to the mysteries
08. More, we have failed to see her away from the foot of his burden and apart from his cross so then how can we know who we truly are? Look to the mysteries.
09. Oh my children, In the cultures of each nation Have I forged thy beauty, in my heart unseen to your eyes, have I forged your smiles.
10. In the chromosomes of life are the conduits, conduits used to develop your spiritual natures.
11. Perfected in each incarnation and in each blood-line are your souls that upon God’s will can be changed on a whim. Look to the mysteries.
12. Though you come from Adam and Eve and forged by God, you are also the descendents of the divine son your father.
13. You are the sons and daughters of him and her through the Holy Spirit and through the generations and through Israel and Africa have we been together lo in every nation have we existed for you must be born again. Look to John 3:3
14. Each color of the human race you must eventually experience. though as whites you may not like it, changing your color and culture through reincarnation is intended to cure the vexation of my fallen children who having lost their angelic beauty and some always want to be white. Look to the mysteries
15. And In you my turtle doves -my divine right – is found the beauty of the graceful expression of the women of many colors. Look to the mysteries
16. In you my children have I loved every pigment of the spectrum that like silk- adorns your flesh in each incarnation with the beauty of your spirit. Look to the mysteries
17. And In every good creed and every good religion have you worshipped me by your side side lighting candles for the sake of Holiness. Look to the Mysteries
18. Written by JV AGNVS DEI VERBVM DEI SON ALTESSE ROYALE JOSE MARIA CHAVIRA MS ADAGIO 1ST PROMIGENITVS FILVS DEI HOMINIS ESPIRITVS DOMINUS DOMINORUM EST ET REG REGUM ET REGINARUM NOME DE PLUME JCANGELCRAFT
17. I AM IN FACEBOOK