1. Awaken my Doves,
02. It is I.
03. Remember your dreams. Those lovely sky blue fantasies.
04. For it is in our dreams –that always exists the mystical heaven – the space of time- where before the Holy Spirit we embrace always in the spirit of goodness and truth
5. And lo I come again
6. To share with you the love of God
7. Like a gentle whisper, I am the wind , a wandering cloud – wondering how lo mankind remains – determined to drive to the shores of nothingness – the beauty of life, salvation and redemption.
8. My troubled spirit yet fears for the destiny of these souls unseen to me.
9. But free-will is the substance by which our dreams are made or destroyed.
10. And rebelious hearts, make my sorrow difficult to bear.
11. Daily I await the decisions of modest people having poorly vested nothing or little to needs of their thirsty souls.
12. Though some tarry to believe. though some tarry to manifest joy, wisdom, understanding or even repentence before God – the Spirit of Grace sees everything.
13. To my very last day as Adagio the 1st, my hope for your success and peace will not wither, but I am with you always and I will always return that your success might not falter.
14. Written by JV AGNVS DEI VERBVM DEI SON ALTESSE ROYALE JOSE MARIA CHAVIRA MS ADAGIO 1ST PROMIGENITVS FILVS DEI HOMINIS ESPIRITVS DOMINUS DOMINORUM EST ET REG REGUM ET REGINARUM NOME DE PLUME JCANGELCRAFT
15. I AM IN FACEBOOK