The psychology of scripture is that it is designed to edify the spirit and when it does not you know that it has been tampered with. Keep your soul and your minds clean that this does not affect your reading of even the best scripture. JC Angelcraft M.S-
As mary and disciples sat and listened the teacher taught and spoke of hell destruction and the way of reincarnation.
Worried about going to hell the Athenian, a man well versed in the greek philosophies of the day asked, “Will matter then be destroyed or not?”
Caught by surprise the son of man looked toward the disciple and said, “from where comest thou?”
and the man replied, “From thy fathers house wherein the burns the spirit of living God”
And Jesus replied, surely the wicked shall perish in hell, and all the nations that forget God shall repent.
The Athenian gasped and responded,”birds have their nests and fish the sea, “but still I have no answer”
22. and the son of man responded All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.
And the Athenian responded “wilt though leave my soul in hell? didst that not say you must be born again?”
And the son of man responded, The sorrows ofhell and the snares of death encompass me.
Then the Athenian said, “then let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
The son of man looked at the Athenian and said “surely your steps are guided to learn of higher things.
(23) For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature alone. (24) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”
(25) Then a disciple named Peter said to him, “Since you have explained everything to us, tell us this also: What is the sin of the world?”
(26) The son of man responded. “There is no sin of the world, but it is you simonwho make sin when you do the things that are like the nature of adultery, which is called sin.
(27) No one is good but God and the reason why the good came into your midst and to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root. This why a flower dies and returns to the soil from which it came, like the soul returns to heaven and then back to the earth.
(28) This Peter is why you become sick and die and even today are deprived of the one who can heal you.”
(29) And turning to the disciples “He who has a mind to understand, let him understand what the spirit the creator of matter and all things has to say. for the spirit gave birth to a passion that has no equal, an the things of man and this wicked generation proceed from something contrary to nature. And in the flesh arises a disturbance which affects its whole body.
(31) So be of good courage, and if you are discouraged be encouraged in the presence of the different and good forms of nature and be not interested in the forms of man.
(32) He who has ears to hear, let him hear. (33) Peace be with you. Receive my peace unto yourselves. (34) Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the son of man is within you. (35) Follow after him! (36) Those who seek him will find him. (37) Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom. (38) Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you, and do not give a law like the lawgiver lest you be constrained by it. (39) When He said this, he departed.
Chapter (5 1) But they were grieved. They wept greatly, saying, How shall we go to the gentiles and preach the gospel of the Kingdom of the Son of Man? If they did not spare Him, how will they spare us? (2) Then Mary stood up, greeted them all, and said to her brethren, Do not weep and do not grieve nor be irresolute, for His grace will be entirely with you and will protect you. (3) But rather, let us praise His greatness, for He has prepared us and made us into his instruments.
(4) When Mary said this, she turned their hearts to the Good, and they began to discuss the words of the spirit.
(5) and Peter said to Mary, Sister we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of women. (6) Tell us the words of the Savior which you remember which you know, but we do not, nor have we heard them.
(7) Mary answered and said, what is hidden from you I will proclaim to you. (8) And she began to speak to them these words: I, she said, I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him, Lord I saw you today in a vision.
He answered and said to me, (9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the mind is there is the treasure.
(10) and I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?
(11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is
[…] (pages 11 – 14 are missing from the manuscript) Chapter 8: . . . it. 10)
And the desire of my heart said, I did not see you descending, but now I see you ascending. Why do you lie since you belong to me.
(11) The spirit of man answered and said, I saw you. You did not see me nor recognize me. I served you as a garment clothes you and you did not know me.
(12)Mary went away rejoicing greatly.
The testing of a familiar spirit for it is written test the spirits but do not consult them.
(13) and in the third hour, the spirit questioned the soul, saying, Where are you going? In wickedness are you bound. But you are bound; do not judge! (15) And the soul said, Why do you judge me, although I have not judged? (16) I was bound, though I have not bound. 17) I was not recognized. But I have recognized that the All is being dissolved, both the earthly things and the heavenly.
Chapter 9 (1) When Mary had said this, she fell silent, since it was to this point that the Savior had spoken with her.
(2) But Andrew answered and said to the brethren, Say what you wish to say about what she has said. I at least do not believe that the Savior said this. For certainly these teachings are strange ideas.
(3) Peter answered and spoke concerning these same things. (4) He questioned them about the Savior: Did He really speak privately with a woman and not openly to us? Are we to turn about and all listen to her? Did He prefer her to us?
Answer: Yes he did
(5) Then Mary wept and said to Peter, My brother Peter, what do you think? Do you think that I have thought this up myself in my heart, or that I am lying about the Savior?
…Missing or poorly interpreted diaologue….
(6) Then Levi answered and said to Peter, Peter you have always been hot tempered.
(7) Now I see you contending against the woman like the adversaries. (8) But if the Savior made her worthy, who are you indeed to reject her? Surely the Savior knows her very well. (9) That is why He loved her more than us. Rather let us be ashamed and put on the perfect Man, and separate as He commanded us and preach the gospel, not laying down any other rule or other law beyond what the Savior said. (10) And when they heard this they began to go forth to proclaim and to preach. The Gospel of Mary.